Friday, February 13, 2009

wearing my colors on my sleeve

theres more colors then i thought.
and i love it.

and it hurts like a mother f-er. no joke.
5.5 hours of layering color ontop of color. now, think about that, 5 colors in one place many on top of the other. oh God. so needless to say i look like i've been pumping some serious iron with my right arm. my elbow is now my "swell-bow" and it kills to bend it. but this is what we do for fantastic tattoos. for amazing artwork that will be there till i die.

i think i should name my bird.

so far its just been "pretty bird, pretty bird ". hah.

so today I go to Vernon with my mom all day. no she doesn't know I got more ink and no i'm not going to tell her.... but it is going to be tough coming up with a reason why one arm is hanging out my coat cause it doesn't fit in.

oh and damn i love fridays.

*D*

3 comments:

Katie said...

you could always tell her that you and noel were trying new sex positions and you flew off the table and hurt your arm,....hence the swelling. sounds good to me.

*D* said...

ahahahahahah.
oh God i can't breathe ....

Pirate Momma said...

write another freaking blog already!