Monday, January 26, 2009

for you katie

16 random things about me:

1. I cry about everything
2. If I don't have a certain kind of cereal in the morning I feel like it throws my whole day off
3. I really like canned beans with applesauce on top
4. I love the feeling of needles poking into my skin over and over and over again
5. I have very large/wide feet of which I wish I could cut in half
6. I wait for Thursday night to come so I can see if Denny will just DIE already
7. I get really bitchy when I've been cold for more then 5 minutes
8. I don't like it when people turn on their "heater" as soon as they start the care... thats COLD air, NOT warm
9. I wish I had more hair, almost everyday I wish this
10. I want more books so they can sit on the shelf and I can look like someone who reads... but really I want books with all pictures
11. I talk alot. Sometimes I listen to myslelf and think, 'Shut up already'
12. There are things I do that remind me of my mom and it freaks the crap out of me
13. I love my mom
14. I love to paint... if it turns out good. If it doesn't, it depresses me and I don't stop thinking about it until I paint over it
15. I think about getting married everyday
16. I love basmati rice

The end.

1 comment:

Katie said...

i love that you did this
i love that we're actually doing this whole working out thing, well you longer than me. but the effort is there nontheless